Sunday, July 31, 2011

HAPPY 1st Birthday little man..

July 28th was Treyson's fisrt Birthday! We had a party at a park/splash pad and had tons of fun with family and friends. Treyson is such a little water baby, he loves it to death, so we thought the splash pad would be a blast for him and all the cousins! He got a lot of fun toys and balloons that he can not take his eyes off of. Thank You everyone that came! Treyson is offically a walker on the day of his First Birthday. It's funny cause he totally should have been walking since he was probably like 9 months old, but just wouldn't. It's like he didn't want to until he was ONE. He woke up the other morning and wanted to walk for his Birthday..  He is so dang cute, I can't take my eyes off of him when he's just playing around the house, he will do the funnest things. HAPPY BIRHTDAY LITTLE MAN, WE LOVE YOU!! 

1st Birthday party!!


Opening all my presents






Mom and Grandma Carla trying to make me stand in a bag for a picture.

Getting ready to dig into the cake!!










Playing in the splash pad



My new 4-wheeler mom and dad gave me


Showing everyone that I can walk..


No comments: