Sunday, March 15, 2009

LoViNg ThE NiCe WeAtHeR

So this weekend my husband and my friend Shauni's husband were out of town, Brits hubby just didn't want to go, so we decided we should go for a hike up to Zion. It was the BEST weather, we just needed to be in better shape (haha, but we made it). We went on the Emerald Pools hike.. It was nice it has 3 different ponds, so the further up the Mtn. you got it was a little cooler... This is the best time of year to go hike, I don't know how those crazys do it in the dead of the heat! But it was a lot of FUN!!! Thanks girls for the nice enjoyable Sunday!!


SHAUNI & I

ME~SHAUNI~BRITTANY

SHAUNI AND I SHOWING HOW TOUGH WE ARE


Our backyard is sooo close to being finished!!! We got all of our landscape rock in, boy was that a work out!! Shaun did a lot of wheelbarrow when I was off to work. SO the next day I was off, he told me I had to do the rest of it!! Holy cow that was tiring. We had to dump the rocks out in front of our house, plus we have a pretty step driveway, but we got it done.. This week when Shaun is home we will be laying sawed, yahoo!! I'll show the final product next week!! Then we can start having BBQ and Horse shoe tourneys in our yard!! :)






4 comments:

The Clampets said...

Looks like you were quite the HIKERS!! Great Job! The yard looks awesome! It's exciting to almost have done. I defintaly know how it feels to have it all done! We need to have a girl day soon! Love ya girl!

*Heather* said...

That looked like it would be fun.. your back yard is making great progress!! oh ya have you been running.. i've started going to the gym so i can try and keep up with mom on the 5k down there in may!!!

Barnmom said...

Fun pictures Danielle...I loved that hike when we took it when you kids were little...Kent & Shaun went too..remember...we we're some of the crazy's that did it in the heat of summer...teeheehee...your back yard looks so nice...can't wait to see the finished picture...way to go!

DaynaDouble said...

Hi Danielle, I found you from Michelle's blog I hope its ok. I just wanted to say HI and how crazy it is to find people while blogging after not seeing them for so long but I love it. We live in the big STG too. Keep in touch!