Thursday, March 12, 2009

THE 4 TAG...

4 jobs I've had
Okay I've had a few, but this is just 5
~Cheveron/Subway (It was actually way fun to work there)
~Bloomington Dental
~Holladay Dental
~Pediatric Dentistry (BOOO haha)
~Riverside Dental

4 Movies I have or would like to watch over and over:
~Hmm I'm not a huge movie repeater fan..

4 of my favorite foods:
~Cafe Rio
~Brazil Mmmm its so good
~Texas Roadhouse
~Jimmy Johns

4 places I have lived:
~Teasdale
~St. George
~SLC
~St. George (I know pretty Boring)

4 people who email me regularly:
~Kailey
~Lindsey
~Joni
~Megan

4 places I'd rather be:
~On a VACATION ANYWHERE Hint Hint shaun :)
~Lake Powell
~With my husband
~Teasdale

4 things to look forward to this year:
~Lake Trips
~To be with Family/Friends
~Hopefully a Vacation to an Island
~My Birthday 4th July :)

4 people I tag:
~Lindsey
~Kailey
~Chelsie
~Whitney and who ever else wants to play....

No comments: