Friday, March 11, 2011

MARCH SICKNESS

Well March has not started off to a very good start.. First, Shaun was sick all week at work and while he was gone Treyson came down with a high fever, lathargic, very tired little boy! It was so sad.. We ended up going to the Dr and Trey had an ear infection! Dr. T prescribe Trey his first antibiotic and away we went.. Then a few days later he was being super fussy and I'm pretty sure he is teething, but he still has no teeth so I don't know if he really was?  Then, I came down with the worst sore throat and cough and have been voiceless all week! I hope we can kick this sickness out of the Albrecht house soon! It's so sad seeing Treyson so misrable, I just don't know what he needs to make him feel better... But that's all for now.. Sorry no pictures this post!

No comments: