Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Party

So Yesterday for Halloween, Shaun handed out candy to the kids while I got ready for the Halloween Party at are friends house (Cole and Holly's).. We both obviously went as devils. We even had a devil costume for Ali!! She didn't really like wearing her devil horns, but I did get a picture.. Holly asked us to bring a snack, so I thought bread sticks would be a good idea, so I called my mom and got the recipe... Scary I was a little worried, but they turned out really good, they were a Huge hit at the Party:)!! We had a lot of fun!!!




Ali Our little DEVIL


Christina Aguilara~Green Fairy~Devil

THE DEVILS

All the Guys
Some of the Girls

Dumb and Dumber

5 comments:

The Clampets said...

Looks like you guys had a BLAST!!! You guys looked so cute as Devils...

The Mason's said...

You guys made such cute devils even Allie! Is Shaun working this weekend?

Kerry said...

Hey Danielle...got it to work...love your costumes...a,d blog!

Amanda said...

You are a devil.. jK what cute costumes.

LINDSEY and TJ said...

whatever you never update your blog!!