Sunday, October 19, 2008

A lot of "Catch Up" on the Albrecht's

I know I know, it has been more than a month that I have updated my Blog!! Just a few things to fill everyone in with!!! We were married September 6th and it was the BEST day EVER!!! Everything went as wished! The weather was perfect, well everyone that is use to the St. George weather thought so, but my family on the other hand....Thought is was pretty HOT!! But they all servived!! Thanks guys!! I'll post some pictures of the BIG DAY as soon as Shaun G get's them done, I'm so glad she was there to take all of are pictures!! She does such a good job!! I'm excited to see the pictures~The week after are wedding we went on an Eastern Caribean Cruise!!! And it was so much fun here are a few pics..


Halfmoon Cay Bahamas

Are Cruise ship at Halfmoon Cay... The water was sooo pretty!!

Swimming with Stingrays!! It was sooo fun, but scary!!

One if the Formal Nights...
St. Thomas and Koki Beach
Fort San Juan
Atlantis Hotel in Nassau Bahamas

No comments: